Friday, March 9, 2007

Found an old sketch.!!!


This is just a little sketch I did a long while ago....it was just a quick location rough for an idea I had about a Girl who is given special powers when she puts on an old forest ranger's hat. Just the other day, I was playing with some new computer paint/ sketch programs and I did a little colour sketch below. As you can see...I changed the rocks to another tree....I think it's a bit of an obvious framing on the cabin...and maybe looks a bit forced...but the rocks alone ended up leaving the painting feeling unbalanced...






I'm gonna take this colour sketch a bit further.....I've never been much of a painter so this is a neat little experiment for me.....we'll see what happens!


3 comments:

Todd Kauffman said...

dude - this looks great! not a painter he says;)

oh - the cat stuff is wicked too. love it all so far.

paublo said...

who is this "ted collyer"? well "ted" if that is your real name... freakin brilliant!!

hey.. ease up on the coffee today pal ;)

Mukpuddy said...

Really diggin your blog dude, I found it off of Todds blog... and WHAT A FIND!!

Please post more!!