Thursday, July 5, 2007

Getting closer!!!


Okay...so it's been basically forever since I've added
anything to this blog....but I swear....I'M WORKIN'
ON IT!!!! Anyway...here's another page from the book... I'm actually getting close here...at this point I'm pretty much going through all the artwork and doing touch-ups and repairs....(We're talking about 30+ pretty pictures....this takes a while)..which reminds me...remember to fix the shadow on the Car...originally the car was on the left side of the page....crap.

Besides the Cover...this is really the last "new" piece of art I had to create.....For whatever reason, I really wanna try to give a "real" impression of the earth...it's such a cool image to see in photos...All alone...so important...and insignificant all at the same time...(man I'm deep) .....overall..I'm pretty happy..oh, Thank-you, Photoshop, sunflair :)

3 comments:

Todd Kauffman said...

OH DUDE!!! AMAZING!!!

TED COLLYER said...

Hey Todd. Thanks man... It's a big deal to hear that from ya...and really...I did hear that....I have a program that plays all the stuff that's typed here in the voice of the person who wrote.......WHAT? ..I'm not lying...... really......
okay, so that's a lie...WHATEVER!....what am I supposed to say? " hey man that's really great to hear you write that!?"....MAN!!!!THIS IS SOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

( thanks dude:))

Blayne Burnside said...

This looks awesome man.