Sunday, March 4, 2007



Phew! Day two of the Roundcat Blogging experience! It's been a long haul....I figured I'd post a couple visuals from my upcoming Children's book....It's a work in progress that started really as a quick story for my daughter..................................... Well, 3 years later...here it is......almost. Anyway, here's a few of the pages that are close to completion. I'm semi happy with the outcome....it's one of those things that I jumped into with a lose story and the idea that I'd do some quick illustrations to go with it....but the story was a bit confusing and the illustrations were....well....lame.







So I tried to , "improve them" but still tried to keep the original design of The girl and the cat....This was because I'd done a fair amount of the visuals already and the thought of a total redo made me cry.

No comments: